Hacking Cheat database for 6.60 pro-B9

YetoJesse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there any and how do I install it?
I got pretty far with TempAR but when I come here, everyone seems to be using CWCheat :S

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There's no such thing as a cheat database for a certain firmware; they can be used on any lcfw or cfw you have. Rather than looking for a database, it's much easier to look for the game(s) that you want the cheat for.

Just replace the cheat database file in your root:\seplugins\(tempar or cwcheat or whichever you use)

to add cheats to cwcheat, open the cheat.db file in notepad or any other word processor and just add the cheat code under the correct game.

I'm not sure about tempar. Maybe somebody else can enlighten you on this.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
What did you need?

Are you missing a game?

I had to scour the internet to find codes for "Lords of Arcana" since the CWCheat Database doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

YetoJesse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I have no idea how to put CWCheat on it :S.. if someone could help me with that... cus I put the install folder in the root and only the seplugins but nothing helped :S

I'd like to know where to put what folder and what buttons to push >

dayjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Slightly off topic, are there still any websites that actually do PSP codes? The cheats.gbatemp site is pretty useless as it only does DS codes.

YetoJesse

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well, I got tempAR to work correctly... holding the R button while powering up? not possible on temporary cfw... now... how to find a sony vode for this game i want to cheat on -.-' (digimon world)

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You should have said you are looking for cheats for a ps1 game. Anyway here are some simple instructions:
1.Download this file .
2.Rename it to cheat3.db
3.Put it in the seplugins\TempAR folder

If TempAR doesn't load then open the pops.txt in the seplugins folder & add a new line ms0:/seplugins/TempAR/tempar.prx 1 to it .

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
You could try this database, which is constantly being updated and works with CWCheat http://tjsdaily.blogspot.com/2010/07/biggest-cw-cheat-database-download.html

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans