OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I compiled a small package for Nintendo DS games for those who wish to get into creating cheats for the games. This is the same package that I use to create cheats for games. Theres no Help or Guide file on how to create the cheats but I plan to write up one soon. So basicly this is both a placeholder to remind me to write one up and to inform you about the cheat creator package.

This Package contains:
No$GBA 2.5c
No$GBA 2.6 (Latest Version)
Renegade64 (English Version)
Emuhaste
HasteDS131 (English Version)

These are all preconfigured to run games with best compatibility and at the highest speed possible for hacking purposes. No$GBA was configured to use RAW saves and not compressed saves which are more compatible with flashcarts (I suggest using http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php to convert them as needed). Also sound is disabled in No$GBA which increases the game;s performance and speed.

Renegade only supports No$GBA 2.5c (NO$GBA.EXE) while HasteDS supports any version of No$GBA which is preferred for the latest enhancements in No$GBA 2.6a.

Load No$GBA and load the NDS file of your choice and then start one of the memory editors included in the package which include Renegade64, Emulhaste and HasteDS (Recommended).

Heres the download link:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2469

For now, try Google and such on how to use these programs or post questions here and I'll answer them when I get a chance.
smile.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
As a developer i consider it very rude to post a version of software which cost money, I'd reccommend removing no$gba 2.6a, I'm sure alot of the developers around here will agree.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
As a developer i consider it very rude to post a version of software which cost money, I'd reccommend removing no$gba 2.6a, I'm sure alot of the developers around here will agree.

Updated
I forgot I ended up paying for the 2.6a version, thanks for the reminder
smile.gif

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I know this is old..

I was just wondering if there could be a quick post on how to actually make codes.. I am confused and only want some codes for mister slime.. Any help would be appreciated.. I am so confused after looking from site to site and they all give me different info on what to do...
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?