ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the cheats for pokemon lets go pikachu work with atmosphere?
because i keep trying to get them to work but they wont show up in edizon.
i even tried starting the game holding down L and then trying to force the cheats to attach in edizon
but they still wont show up. I have also checked and re checked the title and build id multiple times and they are correct.
i even tried starting the game holding down L and then trying to force the cheats to attach in edizon
but they still wont show up. I have also checked and re checked the title and build id multiple times and they are correct.
Did you set dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0 as recommended by the "How to install" section on EdiZon's readme?

Mupie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Try to press -" on edizon menu to update it, then try again or restart the system first. They will work.

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is the Inf. 0 Hp Code for Smash Update 1.2

This is not Finished Code.
Works for Example in Classic Mode only in the first Match.

Still Beta.

Please Don´t Use this Online. Or you get banned faster than you can lose Hp

Any more progress on this? And what about Stamina mode? What about 1-hit KOing your opponents?

Really, this video shows everything even though its maker won't share the codes:

And I'm confident I can use cheat codes completely offline now that Atmosphere 0.8.5 has a cheat engine that even works in version 7.0.0+

Reactions: KeepPlanC

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Any more progress on this? And what about Stamina mode? What about 1-hit KOing your opponents?

Really, this video shows everything even though its maker won't share the codes:

And I'm confident I can use cheat codes completely offline now that Atmosphere 0.8.5 has a cheat engine that even works in version 7.0.0+

Many of them are not realease because with the main cheat code you can find out how to updated to the latest version version and cheat online .

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many of them are not realease because with the main cheat code you can find out how to updated to the latest version version and cheat online .

I will NOT cheat online because when I hack the switch I’ll always be completely offline to avoid getting banned, backing up my NAND and all. But I understand the problem. I don’t even think anyone would be willing to send them to me privately out of trust. But whether you believe me or not, I’m against cheating online and I would only cheat for myself offline.

On another note, they’re actually an Infinite Lives in Story Mode code for Super Bomberman R on the Max Cheats website, but does it work on later versions of the game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: