ROM Hack Cheat Codes AMS and Sx Os, Add and Request

DiscoDaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I've also got main and base results. I really don't understand what I'm supposed to edit. I'll just wait till it gets a bit more user friendly.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lol, it's just a little helper.
Enter your found adress along with the amount you want to change and click create code.
as example my preview. address 000012AB is the address you've found on cheat searcher and value 999 is the value you want to change like lives etc.
It's actually easy peasy.

Or have luck to find the address in main ;)
Nice :-)

DiscoDaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
go back to game and gain more or less then search the new value, edit it to the amount you want for what ever you are searching for

Thanks I got it down to one result....what now? Thanks again.
20181010_225329.jpg
20181010_225336.jpg

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Care to explain a little better if you could? Please and thanks
I simply used the guide a few posts above but I'll try to explain.

When you start the game your health is 100. So start a game, and get the weapons but don't fight anyone.

Go into the cheat menu and start a new search. Select 32 Bit Signed. Wait for this to complete.

Then select Next Search. Then Exact Value. Enter '64' (This is 100 in Hex). Leave it to search.

Then go back to the game. Do something that changes your health. If you get hit and your health becomes 80, convert that to a hex value (50) and do another exact value search. Repeat until you get 1 or 2 values.

Then select Candidate Values (I think that's what it's called) and it shows you the values it has found. Select one, change it and go back to the game. if the value changes then bingo, you found it.

If your HP is 100 then you will see 64 00 00 00. (The following zeroes are part of the overall number).
Change it to 64 00 00 FF and you will have a few billion HP. Also the bar will go off the screen as the next set of bytes indicates the maximum size of the bar so change that as well.

If you do anything in game that alters your max HP, it goes back to what it should be so you have to manually change it again until someone cleverer than me works out how the hell to do this properly :D

The location you find is dynamic. If it crashes, or if you die in the game then you have to start again.

Similarly this works for souls and cash in exactly the same way.

Last edited by Cartman401,

DiscoDaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I simply used the guide a few posts above but I'll try to explain.

When you start the game your health is 100. So start a game, and get the weapons but don't fight anyone.

Go into the cheat menu and start a new search. Select 32 Bit Signed. Wait for this to complete.

Then select Next Search. Then Exact Value. Enter '64' (This is 100 in Hex). Leave it to search.

Then go back to the game. Do something that changes your health. If you get hit and your health becomes 80, convert that to a hex value (50) and do another exact value search. Repeat until you get 1 or 2 values.

Then select Candidate Values (I think that's what it's called) and it shows you the values it has found. Select one, change it and go back to the game. if the value changes then bingo, you found it.

If your HP is 100 then you will see 64 00 00 00. (The following zeroes are part of the overall number).
Change it to 64 00 00 FF and you will have a few billion HP. Also the bar will go off the screen as the next set of bytes indicates the maximum size of the bar so change that as well.

If you do anything in game that alters your max HP, it goes back to what it should be so you have to manually change it again until someone cleverer than me works out how the hell to do this properly :D

The location you find is dynamic. If it crashes, or if you die in the game then you have to start again.

Similarly this works for souls and cash in exactly the same way.

Thanks you very much

DiscoDaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Oh I've beat him one without cheats. This is my second run. I killed him the stem cell fell into the spikes and I've very little health and can't pick it up. This should allow me too.

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
Still trying with Sky Force.... no go. :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just so I know I'm not 100% an idiot. Can someone that obviously understands cheat making help me with this star business in Sky Force?

In the editor I can't even figure how to make the new number something like 9999999999

Reactions: kerelenko

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Still trying with Sky Force.... no go. :(

Just so I know I'm not 100% an idiot. Can someone that obviously understands cheat making help me with this star business in Sky Force?

In the editor I can't even figure how to make the new number something like 9999999999
use Windows Calculator Programmer Mode or google decimal to hex

Reactions: ultimatepump

ultimatepump

Trophies
XP
Country
use Windows Calculator Programmer Mode or google decimal to hex

I have been using the Google for conversion to hex
Like I have 144 stars and in hex it is 0X90

I have been using the Google for conversion to hex
Like I have 144 stars and in hex it is 0X90

When I make a change in the ram editor, nothing changes in game

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: ultimatepump

riveira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've also got main and base results. I really don't understand what I'm supposed to edit. I'll just wait till it gets a bit more user friendly.

Try going to page 8, I did a simple tutorial for simple cheat

@AnalogMan

Could you please share a tutorial on finding the address offset?

Once I fully understand how this cheat works, I'lI write a more comprehensive tutorial for nubie like me. So instead of people requesting cheats, they could write one for themselves.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1