Cheat Codes not working for Phantom Hourglass

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Thornberry, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Thornberry
    OP

Thornberry Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Ok, so I add the xml or w/e to my G6DS Real and set it to the game

but whenever I turn codes on and start the game, it doesn't play it...it just freezes at that pink screen until you shut the ds off

so I'm not sure if its just a rom problem or what...has anyone had any troubles with this?

Thanks

2. Tenement Funster

Tenement Funster Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    United States
    It does the same thing when you turn on soft-reset. It sounds like you can't change any options on the G6DS if you want to play Zelda.

3. cimotaro

cimotaro Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 22, 2004
    got the same thing here.
    Rom no: 1456
    Is there any other release of Zelda PH? ver1.1 maybe???

4. Upperleft

Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    why do you even use cheats ? [​IMG]

5. scandal_uk

scandal_uk GBAtemp Regular

Oct 3, 2005
    UK
    I agree....

It seems mad to cheat with this game. I haven't got stuck once yet and I've just done the Goron island.

Surely if you cheat it's not a game anymore...?

If you just want something really easy then play childrens games, like Spongebob or something.

6. Thornberry
    OP

Thornberry Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    I was only really interested in the "Increase Ship Speed" code...the thing moves too slow D:

:3

7. Golds

Golds Old Member

Dec 2, 2004
    United States
    Why does everyone who hates cheats just reply to all of these "help me cheat" threads by saying "durrr.. cheating sucks.. that game is easy... i can't belive you want to cheat durrr..."?

I wish i could help you cause I like to cheat sometimes also, just to make the game quicker.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice