Gaming cheat code for TWEWY

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
this is for anyone who is reading this, you can access the gbatemp NDS cheat database in 2 manner

1) download the cheat database as per ShinRyouma's post
2) join the cheat forum, be a member and have access to the posting forum (it is like a mirror of the database). you can easily locate all the games by using the code archive feature that is sorted via alphabetical order.

Note: due to the recent transition and some game codes are not fully reflected on the code archive. we will take sometime to correct and fix them. *mostly pokemon, animal crossing

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
elixirdream said:
this is for anyone who is reading this, you can access the gbatemp NDS cheat database in 2 manner

2) join the cheat forum, be a member and have access to the posting forum (it is like a mirror of the database). you can easily locate all the games by using the code archive feature that is sorted via alphabetical order.

Note: due to the recent transition and some game codes are not fully reflected on the code archive. we will take sometime to correct and fix them. *mostly pokemon, animal crossing
elixirdream said:
pyrosurfer said:
QUOTE(LastMartini @ May 31 2010, 08:26 PM) did you even look at the cheat forum?

It took me all of 2 seconds to find the code that you want.
oh, well what is it? i can't find it

Blazikun

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
elixirdream said:

elixirdream said:
pyrosurfer said:
QUOTE(LastMartini @ May 31 2010, 08:26 PM) did you even look at the cheat forum?

It took me all of 2 seconds to find the code that you want.
oh, well what is it? i can't find it
Yeah, I have your database, mr Large font size, and guess what - the code that LastMartini said was there wasn't in there. Whoopie.

http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/%28nds...%28e%29%28u%29/

======
LOCK THIS, I MADE my point clear now, so please lock

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/nds/(nds)-...sg4751/#msg4751
i think the secret code was done since last OCTOBER and whoopie

first.... is not my database, my database fails!!! don't even have as much codes as gbatemp's TWEWY!

second.... mr ignorant please check the link i posted! (why ignorant... i guess those people had told you why)

third.... i appologise to you on about the incident on the cheat forum and i believe you have many reasons to be mad

fourth.... thanks for your codes
smile.gif
appreciate and will be reflected on tomorrow's daily update

fifth... if you really want to request break E&U into 2 threads (they don't share the same address) and be nice! if any of them still being that mean to you.... banhammer

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe if you told us what you really wanted.

There is a code in the database for an all noise reports.
I never really got into this game, so I did not know there were more reports than just the noise ones.

Plus this is the wrong place to be posting this, you should have posted it in the GBAtemp's cheat forum and not its normal one.
This part of the forum, is for "game help, hints and tips" not cheat codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.