Cheapest Verbatims?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by DarkCrudus, Jan 21, 2010.

1. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    Anyone know any other places to buy verbatims for cheaper than neweggs prices (currently $26.99 +$1.99shipping)

2. sjones900

sjones900 GBAtemp Advanced Member

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    TX
    I buy mine at amazon I think they're like $25 with free shipping if you have some amazon reward subscription or something like that.

3. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    haha oh i dont have any reward stuffs

4. lakaiskateboarding

lakaiskateboarding GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2007
    I use MediaRange. They work perfectly fine with my Xbox and are like 10 dollars for 10, which is cheap in the Netherlands.

5. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    Not American, but still worth mentioning - I use Amazon too. I used to use eBay, and even though delivery and service is great and everything, I still don't like getting anything off eBay. Possibly the pile of 7 coasters beside me (with around 30+ successful burns) has something to do with that.

And I get free delivery from Amazon without their premium thing. The seller is just nice in that way.

6. wyndcrosser

wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 28, 2009
    United States
    Use AMAZON, I've bought there dozens of times... free shipping and 25$ for 25 discs.

ALSO, if you have a LITE-ON or Samsung, go to AMAZON and check out Amazon BASIC DVD R DL discs, they are like 25$ for 50 and WORK PERFECTLY!!! on every console I've tried besides consoles with a hitachi.

I love both those discs.

Wynd

7. DarkCrudus
    OP

DarkCrudus The Ghost

Apr 15, 2007
    United States
    Minnesota
    i've got a samsung myself, another of my buddies gots a benq and the other a hitachi, i got two samsungs n my close friend has a samsung too, i refuse to do lite on's haha dont wanna be held responsible for brickin one ya know =P but ill check some of these out n see how they work