Cheapest slot 2 with microsd/sd and perfect compat

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by shadowboy, Jan 31, 2008.

1. shadowboy
    OP

shadowboy :D

Aug 30, 2006
    United States
    Ideally around 20-30 bucks.
    The ezflash 3 in one is too small, so i wanna use my 1 gig microsd for it, however, all of these seem to be like 80 bucks. Is there a discount card/site where I can get a slot 2 with micro/sd support for cheaper?
    Thanks.

2. Destructobot

Destructobot Crave the Hammer

Oct 15, 2006
    United States
    Portland, OR
    If you want GBA support, the only carts with a microSD slot that are worth bothering with are the M3 Perfect and the EZ-4.

You do realise that when you use a GBA expansion pack the games are kept on the slot 1 cart, right? None of that "one game at a time" BS that uninformed people keep spouting applies to the 3-in-1 or any other GBA expansion pack, unless you choose to use the 3-in-1 that way.

If you want something in that price range, and you're going to use it on a DS, the 3-in-1 and the eWin GBA expansion are your only choices other than old style GBA flashcarts that really do have very limited capacity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice