Cheapest PSP/DS offers on the high street

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by xcalibur, Jul 13, 2008.

Jul 13, 2008
  1. xcalibur
    OP

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    So my mum just called me and she told me to tell her all the stuff that we need her to buy for us.
    I just wanted t know where you could get the cheapest prices on the high street since my mum doesn't buy online.
    I was also wondering wether phat PSP's were still sold or do they only sell slim ones now?

So far I've got (all from GAME)

DS Lite, silver or black color (NOT PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK) 99.99 pounds (

2. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Well at GAME for £140 you can get the FF7 Crisis Core Limited Edition Slim Bundle (worth the extra £10, I have it, it rocks, not many left I'm told).
    The rest I'd shop about for at indy stores or even GameStation is cheaper than GAME, usually.

3. xcalibur
    OP

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    PSP Slim and Lite Black with 2GB Memory Stick (PSP) £144.99

I just saw this on the GAME website and this looks like a pretty great deal.

It seems like Gamestation is selling pre-owned phat PSP's. I think I might tell my mum t get my little brother those since they don't know how to handle anything. 80 quid they are too [​IMG]

I'm assuming most of these are trade ins for a slim psp so they couldnt be that bad right?

4. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    you could try computer exchange, but they only sell second hand stuff though

5. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I hate computer exchange, they rip you off on everything. Try ASDA, Morrisons or Tesco they have dedicated electronics sections.