Hardware Cheapest Place to get a PAL New 3ds(NOT XL)

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since NoA wants to sodomize Americans, I want to get a European N3ds regular.

Play-Asia says 219USD.. but whats the best price I can get on one of these?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's the best price regarding a trusted seller. eBay is usually more expensive (even including customs) and many other shops don't deliver their items outside of the UK and Australia.

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I also ask you guys if I have to worry about voltage difference? Since i am in America.. and when I was living in Germany.. the voltage was like.... Double and needed a converter... Can i use the same charger from the American one on the Pal one?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Since NoA wants to sodomize Americans, I want to get a European N3ds regular.

Play-Asia says 219USD.. but whats the best price I can get on one of these?
America is already doing a pretty good job at sodomizing themselves, Nintendo just wants in on the fun.
I am pretty sure they'll release the non XL N3DS everywhere. They didn't say they wouldn't in the stream, they probably just forgot to mention it. It wouldn't make sense not to. XL is not for everyone, they know that too.

Can I also ask you guys if I have to worry about voltage difference? Since i am in America.. and when I was living in Germany.. the voltage was like.... Double and needed a converter... Can i use the same charger from the American one on the Pal one?
Yes, the output voltage is the same on all 3DS chargers. Kind of has to be since the batteries are the same.
For that matter most chargers nowadays are switchable and will work on any voltage so you can use them with an adapter when travelling and such. The supported voltages are mentioned on the charger.

Reactions: Ralph1611

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys think im disappointed. My daughter came from a doctors appointment and I told her they arent getting the white 3ds and she was just crying.. Now I have to get two :blink:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You guys think im disappointed. My daughter came from a doctors appointment and I told her they arent getting the white 3ds and she was just crying.. Now I have to get two :blink:
I'm pretty positive they'll release the non XL n3DS worldwide. As I said in my edit, they didn't say they wouldn't in the stream, they probably just forgot to mention it. It would make no sense not to. The XL is not for everyone, and they know that too. Even if they have no intentions right now of releasing the n3DS worldwide they will soon change their mind, guaranteed.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some awful news. On top of that, the Majora's Mask XL has an upside-down design which is an absolute deal-breaker for me.

EDIT: Nintendo doesn't "forget" to announce new hardware. This was clearly a strategic play because 3DS sales are still going strong in the West. I was anticipating the N3DS in late Spring/early Summer and this announcement just got my hopes up for no reason. At least a JPN N3DS is pretty cheap. Here's hoping Gateway support comes right after the US release.

Ralph1611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty positive they'll release the non XL n3DS worldwide. As I said in my edit, they didn't say they wouldn't in the stream, they probably just forgot to mention it. It would make no sense not to. The XL is not for everyone, and they know that too. Even if they have no intentions right now of releasing the n3DS worldwide they will soon change their mind, guaranteed.

Its nice to have that thought... But I waited for a White XL and we never got it. Im not waiting one second longer. Im getting 3 of these bad boys... since i have Sky3ds... Im golden....and when Gateway Support comes out for it... well.... Nintendo can EAD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body