Cheapest Place to get a PAL New 3ds(NOT XL)

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Ralph1611, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Since NoA wants to sodomize Americans, I want to get a European N3ds regular.

Play-Asia says 219USD.. but whats the best price I can get on one of these?

2. Liberty

Liberty GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 22, 2008
    Gambia, The
    That's the best price regarding a trusted seller. eBay is usually more expensive (even including customs) and many other shops don't deliver their items outside of the UK and Australia.

3. Thirty3Three

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    I lost it at sodomize.

4. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Its a proper word. Can i say Nintendo wants to shove it up our asses here? Because thats what they are doing to us in America.

5. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Can I also ask you guys if I have to worry about voltage difference? Since i am in America.. and when I was living in Germany.. the voltage was like.... Double and needed a converter... Can i use the same charger from the American one on the Pal one?

6. Thirty3Three

Thirty3Three Musician Member

Mar 22, 2013
    United States
    Wherever you want me, baby.
    The closest I can say is I've got my JP N3DSXL, which didnt come with a charger, and it charges fine with my USA charger from my old XL.

Ralph1611 likes this.
  7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    America is already doing a pretty good job at sodomizing themselves, Nintendo just wants in on the fun.
    I am pretty sure they'll release the non XL N3DS everywhere. They didn't say they wouldn't in the stream, they probably just forgot to mention it. It wouldn't make sense not to. XL is not for everyone, they know that too.

Yes, the output voltage is the same on all 3DS chargers. Kind of has to be since the batteries are the same.
    For that matter most chargers nowadays are switchable and will work on any voltage so you can use them with an adapter when travelling and such. The supported voltages are mentioned on the charger.

Ralph1611 likes this.
  8. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    You guys think im disappointed. My daughter came from a doctors appointment and I told her they arent getting the white 3ds and she was just crying.. Now I have to get two :blink:

9. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    I'm pretty positive they'll release the non XL n3DS worldwide. As I said in my edit, they didn't say they wouldn't in the stream, they probably just forgot to mention it. It would make no sense not to. The XL is not for everyone, and they know that too. Even if they have no intentions right now of releasing the n3DS worldwide they will soon change their mind, guaranteed.

10. Beware

Beware GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    Some awful news. On top of that, the Majora's Mask XL has an upside-down design which is an absolute deal-breaker for me.

EDIT: Nintendo doesn't "forget" to announce new hardware. This was clearly a strategic play because 3DS sales are still going strong in the West. I was anticipating the N3DS in late Spring/early Summer and this announcement just got my hopes up for no reason. At least a JPN N3DS is pretty cheap. Here's hoping Gateway support comes right after the US release.

11. Ralph1611
    OP

Ralph1611 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 20, 2014
    United States
    Its nice to have that thought... But I waited for a White XL and we never got it. Im not waiting one second longer. Im getting 3 of these bad boys... since i have Sky3ds... Im golden....and when Gateway Support comes out for it... well.... Nintendo can EAD.

12. Nemix77

Nemix77 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 30, 2009
    Canada
    Wrong thread.