Cheapest place to buy M3 Real?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by link459, Nov 25, 2007.

Nov 25, 2007
  1. link459
    OP

Member link459 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm tired of having to patch games and having to flash friends' DS' just to play games with each other so I want to upgrade up to the M3 Real.

Where can I find the best deal on a package with the M3 Real, Rumble, and Expansion?

Thanks! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MrGoomba

Newcomer MrGoomba Member

United States
    I found that both http://www.realhotstuff.com and http://gameyeeeah.com/ after the %5 off codes for both sites, factoring in shipping, came to about the same price. I ordered from http://www.realhotstuff.com because I can also get a Kingston 2 GB MicroSD (Japan) from the same place for a decent price, so it was easier for me.

http://www.dealextreme.com/ has excellent prices and free shipping, however they dont have a package with the GBA Expansion, just the Rumble.

Just remember to look at shipping prices. A lot of places will be like $5 cheaper then others, but cost $5 more shipping, so it ends up being the same.

3. joshwill80

Newcomer joshwill80 Advanced Member

United States
  4. TeenDev

Member TeenDev GBAtemp's Original Hipster

United States
  5. link459
    OP

Member link459 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Alright thanks for the info. [​IMG]

6. gweedyj

Member gweedyj GBAtemp Regular

United States
    electrobee is a terrible place. their shipping was out of control.

7. Deletable_Man

Member Deletable_Man Old Man

United States
    I got mine from RealHotStuff. Everything was great except I couldn't use a proper shipping company like UPS. DHL couldn't find my damn street and I had to give the driver friggin directions. ;P

8. Kizmatti

Newcomer Kizmatti Member

United States
    Strange i received my M3 real perfect bundle in less then 48 hours of ordering it, using DHL ground shipping

Was left in my front door when i got home, which neither UPS or Fed-X will do.

Nothing dumber in my book then when you have to drive to the delivery services hub, to pick up your package, cause they cant leave it at the door, in the mailbox etc.

9. MrGoomba

Newcomer MrGoomba Member

United States
    Nothing worse then a company assuming they can leave a package at your door step, when any neighbor can come by and snatch it.

10. cutterjohn

Member cutterjohn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Should've went with the USPS option. I ordered a 3in1 from them last week, and it got to my house in 2 days. IME the ONLY thing that beats USPS is overnight/same day by fedex, but that costs a little.

Anyways, I did look briefly at these suckers, and divineo had them for $54.95 for the perfect bundle, which I didn't see at many other places. Most of the other etailers had M3DS Real + Rumble OR Rumble/RAM.

At this point I ended up with a CycloDS Evolution(in transit, making do with a Games'n'Music ATM) + EZF V 3in1, but am thinking about picking up the perfect combo early next year too.

11. xalphax

Member xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Croatia
    im glad my neighbors would NEVER do that.
    i trust them with my life.
    its a realy good community we have here [​IMG]

in a big city though it wont be like that i guess [​IMG]