Cheapest place to buy Acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Haloman800, Apr 27, 2013.

Apr 27, 2013
  1. Haloman800
    OP

Member Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    Two of my nephews are getting DS Lites for their birthdays, and I'd like to get them flashcarts. As I understand, the original R4 works with DS Lite, but only supports 2GB.

So, where is the cheapest location (China is okay) to buy Acekard 2i? From what I saw ZhuZhuChina seemed the cheapest, but they're out of stock.

Thanks.

2. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    Acekard 2i O_O

go for a R4ids.cn R4i Gold
    its cheaper and supports Wood (wood gives second best game compatibility), and even works on the 3DS and DSi's so if they ever upgrade the consoles it will still work
    the Aceakrd doesnt work on the latest 3DS and the DSi updates

cheapest place to get the R4ids.cn R4i Gold is zhuzhuchina.com
    http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/pr..._5_compatible_wood_rev_c_rts_max_1_piece.html
    http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/ds...ds_cn__3ds_4_5_compatible_wood_rev_c_rts.html

i posted 2 links because you can buy 1 at a cheaper price, your only allowed one at that price per customer so you can buy 1 at that price and 1 at the normal price, if you try to buy 2 at cheaper they will just cancel the order

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
  4. babyface
    This message by babyface has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 4, 2013.
    Apr 28, 2013
  5. zarabow
    This message by zarabow has been removed from public view by Costello, Jun 19, 2013.
    Apr 29, 2013
  6. clauspatrick

Newcomer clauspatrick Member

United States
    Acekard 2i is a famous card,yet,it has stopped updated for ages, so personally i recommend other flashcart that with a quicker updating card into account,such as r4i gold 3ds from r4ids.cn and so on.

7. Technicmaster0

Member Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Thanks for reviving a dead threat.
    The game compatibility of R4i Gold is higher and it has more features, you shouldn't get a AK2i now if you are not a collector or something like that.

8. Fatefinger

Newcomer Fatefinger Newbie

United States
    far as i know, acekard 2i has stopped updating for long time, this card currently can not work on the latest 3ds and dsi firmware, so just recommend you buy another card like r4i gold 3ds rts card which is the best r4 card for 3ds xl, 3ds, dsi and ds lite and cheaper than ak2i. wish you good luck.

9. Ulieq

Member Ulieq GBAtemp Fan

United States

r4 cards support 32gb. Not sure where you got the 2gb from.