cheapest place for a gamecube controller?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by wiithepeople, Mar 12, 2008.

Mar 12, 2008
  1. wiithepeople
    OP

Member wiithepeople ^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D

United States
    I know this probably should be in another section but the "Wii Games" one is pretty busy right now, plus this is for Brawl, so yeah. [​IMG]

Anyways, anyone know a really cheap place for a GC controller? As cheap as possible please [​IMG]

But if the Wiimote+nunchuk is decent in competition brawling (don't have Classic controllers, and no way I'm playing with just a Wiimote and no joystick [​IMG]) please tell me. However I have heard that it sucks, and I'd like to buy some GC controllers anyways so I can have more ppl brawling at once. Thanks a ton! [​IMG]

2. Kassius

Newcomer Kassius Member

Canada
    probably ebgames or gamestop have a ton of cheap used ones that shouldn't be more than like $10 a pop, otherwise try pawn shops.

3. Gifted1

Member Gifted1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
  4. mercluke

Member mercluke ‮҉

Australia
  5. qda

Newcomer qda Newbie

United States
    i got mine used on craigslist, like 10 bucks

6. andreq

Member andreq GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  7. bmon

Newcomer bmon Member

United States
    bought 2 wireless once at local gamestop for about $15 each... working great for last 4-5 months.

8. Hellfromabove

Newcomer Hellfromabove Advanced Member

United States
    Agreed, I got 4 with the extension cables. Very cheap! Only thing is if you play with both of them you'll notice the replica controller has a stiffer thumb stick and also the buttons press down farther then an authentic GC controller. Also, the spring that gives the 2 buttons for each shoulder button either are broken when you get the controller or break fast from there so the shoulder button just goes straight down. It's good for brawl since you need to press the shoulder button all the way down to get the shield [​IMG] .

9. wiithepeople
    OP

Member wiithepeople ^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D

United States
    Thanks a ton for your replies guys! [​IMG]
    Cool, one from DX! Looks very nice, I really liked the first party gamecube controller, and this one looks a lot like it. [​IMG]