Hacking Cheapest or quickest place to a get an Acekard for the NDSi XL in Oz

BillyCollins_166

OP
Trophies
XP
Living in Australia, and looking at picking up a DSi XL on the cheap. Can the acekard be used on the XL just like normally on the DSi or DS Lite?

And if so, what online store do you recommened I buy from (preferrably an Australian reseller so as not to have to wait 3-4 weeks. Cheers

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THe only real options here would be places like EB Games, JB Hi-fi, Target, K-Mart etc. There might be the odd specialty store depending on your state, but all-in-all it won't be that different.

EB Games & JB Hi-Fi occasionally have some good deals on XLs at my local store. I ended up getting one off ebay for $90. The Acekard can be used but you need to make sure you have it updated to the correct firmware and make sure your XL is at a firmware that can be used for it also.

BillyCollins_166

OP
Trophies
XP
THe only real options here would be places like EB Games, JB Hi-fi, Target, K-Mart etc. There might be the odd specialty store depending on your state, but all-in-all it won't be that different.

EB Games & JB Hi-Fi occasionally have some good deals on XLs at my local store. I ended up getting one off ebay for $90. The Acekard can be used but you need to make sure you have it updated to the correct firmware and make sure your XL is at a firmware that can be used for it also.
cheers mate, never thought of ebay, and just had a look online and saw one ending in 5 minutes for $105 with original packaging, extra accessories and 3 decent games! Won it for $110. Very good deal IMO.

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that is better than the one I got lol. I did manage to get a Mario Anniversary one for about $90-$100 but it didn't come with the original package or any extra games or accessories. Was a good upgrade from my lite though, so I was happy for it.

Glad to see you got a deal. Online usually beats brick and mortar around these parts, unless you are specifically wanting it brand new or if you want something like the Yellow DSiXL

BillyCollins_166

OP
Trophies
XP
Wow that is better than the one I got lol. I did manage to get a Mario Anniversary one for about $90-$100 but it didn't come with the original package or any extra games or accessories. Was a good upgrade from my lite though, so I was happy for it. Glad to see you got a deal. Online usually beats brick and mortar around these parts, unless you are specifically wanting it brand new or if you want something like the Yellow DSiXL
Cheers man, yeah well happy with that deal. Games arent the best but not too bothered about that.

So since your from australia im guessing, can you recommend me a trustworthy, cheap enough Acekard for DSI XL reseller thats perhaps based in Australia, or thats based in asia but has quick postage, as im not sure if the USA reseller that leroy linked above will post to Oz.

Thanks in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.