Cheapest EZ4 Lite MicroSD Passme/nopass shipped US

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by ZildjianKX, Jun 21, 2006.

1. ZildjianKX
    OP

ZildjianKX GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Any recommendations on getting the cheapest nopass/passme possible that will work with an EZ4 Lite MicroSD shipped to the US?

I just want to install Flashme on my DS. Anything for less than $20 shipped?

2. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    If you already have a Passcard 3, then apparently there's a new update to the EZ4Lite that fixes compatibility with the Passcard 3.

--Henry

3. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Unfortunately it isn't working with my EZ4 Lite MicroSD. I just get two white screens. I think there are a couple of versions going around, since a few other people can't get theirs working either with EZ IV cards. They get stuck on the splash screen, I get two white screens though, weird.

4. crezendo

crezendo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2006
    downgrade if possible and wait for an update in the next couple of days.

5. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Well, downgrading won't work, since no version works [​IMG] But yeah, I guess I'll just have to wait. I really hope they update their loader soon, or that they even know about the issue. The EZ team doesn't have a support email, unlike the G6/M3 teams... bleh.

6. Dankrigannon

Dankrigannon Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2006
    United States
    www.codejunkies.com Datel max media launcher. 23 shipped

straight from datel, and works with ez

7. ZildjianKX
    OP

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
  8. KidIce

KidIce Smart Ass

Dec 22, 2005
    United States
    I'd hit up Jandaman's site and grab the EZPass or whatever that suits your needs. An EZPass 1 is ~$15 and an EZPass 2 is ~$22. Shipping from Jandaman has always been less then $5 on that sort of item and still managed to get here in 3 days. Of course I do live in Oregon and he is in Washington... [​IMG]