Hacking Cheapest Dstwo

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what is the cheapest website I could buy a DStwo and where they also accept paypal or paypal debit card. I know paypal trolls when it comes to buying flashcart, but I heard that paypa has not blocked all flashcart sites.

TheCasketMan

Keyblade Apprentice
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought it at RHS at $40 with my paypal debit card. Although it wasnt that cheap, it is good to know it is secure, legit, and it ships from the usa. I just hope that paypal doesn't cancel the transaction.

E.Chu

Desu.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about dsflashcart.com

It is not cheap there, but the site says they ship from the usa. The thing is i dont know if they are legit

They took 1.5 weeks (not 24 hours) just to ship my stuff. Furthermore, they took 1.5 weeks to email a tracking number they promised to send within 24 hours. The site seems very unreliable - they lost all user accounts created from 11-14 to 11-24 because of a supposed server crash.

When I actually get what I ordered, I'll update this post with product performance and impressions.

In short:

- Over 1.5 weeks to ship product (not within 24 hours)
- Over 1.5 weeks to receive tracking number (not within 24 hours).
- Over 1.5 weeks to receive product (not within five business days).
- Stonewalled and told me my stuff was on the way - it wasn't.
- Lost my account data.

- Free shipping is a plus.
- Quick response to email communication.
- Based in Riverside, CA.

I wouldn't recommend the store. Stick with nds-card.com, which actually sponsors GBATemp.

Deltaechoe

The Dopefish
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tend to buy most of my stuff from realhotstuff since I usually get my items within a few days (usually around 3, sometimes less, never more) of placing the order

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.