Cheapest DS Lite to buy online?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by AC/DS, Nov 23, 2008.

Nov 23, 2008
  1. AC/DS
    OP

Member AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Slovakia
    I think videogamesplus.ca is pretty cheap.. except that they'll ship only via DHL to my country, which will almost double the price of the DSL. Perhaps you guys would know of some other good online place to buy one?

2. juntok_abot

Member juntok_abot GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    www.play-asia.com

3. AC/DS
    OP

Member AC/DS GBAtemp Regular

Slovakia
    They are totally out of stock right now. At least that's what the webpage says.

4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Yeah, they're always out of stock. And they're not that cheap in the first place. And the shipping is murder.

So I wanted to buy a used DS (Lite or otherwise) somewhere, but I can never find just the console, it's always some "all or nothing" deal: the console, three chargers, four flashcards, seven memory cards, bags, cases, extra styluses, screen protectors and assorted paraphernalia, bumping the price up to $500 plus shipping ($100).

Well, not really, but close enough.

5. Leto

Newcomer Leto Newbie

Netherlands
    I got my DS, 2nd hand, from a local ebay-like website for at 2/3rds of retail price. Wasn't hard to find either and no shipping involved since I could just go pick it up.