Cheapest CD Labels / Software?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by CorruptJon, Jul 28, 2008.

1. CorruptJon
    OP

CorruptJon :)

May 14, 2006
    United States
    California
    I just recently burned a shitload of DC games, and I'm looking to buy some disc label paper and print out labels for all my back-ups. Thing is, I don't know which ones to buy, and what software to use with em. Suggestions please?

2. Devante

Devante Crescent fresh at best.

Nov 29, 2002
    United States
    [​IMG]

3. MC DUI

MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 30, 2003
    Newcastle, Australia
    I just buy the blank DVDs with the white face so that I can print directly onto them using my printer.

No idea if that's cheaper than buying labels to print...

Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question!

4. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

not many people use DISK LABELS now ... most just buy printable disks and a printer thats capable of printing direct onto the top of the disk [​IMG]

its more reliable and less likely to come off in an device its used in [​IMG]

disk printing printers are pretty damn cheap now just get one that has compatible inks which are cheaper than the retail branded ones [​IMG]

Epson do a great range of cheap printers that can print on disks and have a vast amount of compatible ink ranges for them [​IMG]

I have an Epson r265 that prints great on disks.. cost me £40 ($79.50) [​IMG]

5. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    I use Memorex CD & DVD LabelMaker. I bought it at Wal-Mart last year for like $15 it work pretty good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice