Hacking Cheapest and most reliable Gateway reseller?

NintendoGuy128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find an answer so please delete this thread if I am breaking any rules.

Anyway, I was looking for the cheapest and most reliable Gateway reseller that ships worldwide, namely to New Zealand. I usually get my flashcarts from nds-card.com, but they sell the Gateway for $80 and I was looking for somewhere cheaper. Also I want a place that is reliable and doesn't sell Gateway fakes, as some of the links I've found aren't listed on the official Gateway resellers list. So if anyone could link me to a cheap, reliable Gateway reseller I would greatly appreciate it, thanks. :)

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you given ShopTemp a look? Every shop on there should be reliable, especially the verified ones. But the fact is that the Gateway is very pricey. The further away you get from the $80 price tag, the harder you'll find it is to get one. I live in the USA, and I bought mine from ModchipCentral. They only ship to the USA and Canada, but it still cost me $70 plus shipping. It's an expensive card. If you really want one, you'll just have to own up and shell out the money for it. If I had to guess, New Zealand isn't a more common location to ship to, and that may be where that extra $10 is coming from. No matter what you do, even if the price is appealing to you, I personally recommend you don't waste your time with a Chinese seller, as in my experience they are never very trustable.

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also remember when you think you have found a site check out scam advisor, bbb, and what not
This is actually hilarious.

kKo6AgN.png

NintendoGuy128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Have you given ShopTemp a look? Every shop on there should be reliable, especially the verified ones. But the fact is that the Gateway is very pricey. The further away you get from the $80 price tag, the harder you'll find it is to get one. I live in the USA, and I bought mine from ModchipCentral. They only ship to the USA and Canada, but it still cost me $70 plus shipping. It's an expensive card. If you really want one, you'll just have to own up and shell out the money for it. If I had to guess, New Zealand isn't a more common location to ship to, and that may be where that extra $10 is coming from. No matter what you do, even if the price is appealing to you, I personally recommend you don't waste your time with a Chinese seller, as in my experience they are never very trustable.

Well everyone mentions the website eachmall, which isn't listed on the official Gateway reseller list. I've looked there and I feel that it is a good price, but do you know if they are selling official Gateways?

rant

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
Well everyone mentions the website eachmall, which isn't listed on the official Gateway reseller list. I've looked there and I feel that it is a good price, but do you know if they are selling official Gateways?

Please don't use eachmall, they'll ask personal information from you (like passport scans etc., which is very shady). See my and other comments from this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheapest-gateway-3ds.365414/page-3

Pay the extra 10-20€ to save yourself the hassle...

Reactions: Deleted-355425

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please don't use eachmall, they'll ask personal information from you (like passport scans etc., which is very shady). See my and other comments from this thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheapest-gateway-3ds.365414/page-3

Pay the extra 10-20€ to save yourself the hassle...

That only happens if you use tenpay for your card payment, I ordered from them on Wednesday using the other option and it shipped Thursday without issue.

Reactions: Jysix

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so you are getting them for £25 delivered too your door, even though you will get taxed on it ;D

38 and won't have to pay anything as these China sellers always mark the shipment as low value for customs. I haven't seen any UK sellers listing for much below £60.

derkiederk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu