Hacking Cheap SCDS1

TLSpartan

Kills threads
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everybody, dealextreme has a cheap SC-ONE. Its only 39USD, just thought I would tell you guys. Link

EDIT- They also have one that comes with a 1GB Kingston for 49USD LINK (The SC-ONE is only 5USD more then then the R4 with 1GB Kingston)

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still overpriced to me almost $40...
With $40 I can get a Chinese R4 + 1gb MicroSD...

Its a good cart but most people will still not buy it for the fact that. The R4 can do just about the same and its cheaper plus there is way more skins. It has its own skin website O_O

I might consider buying it over the R4...naw!

The only thing that would make me buy this over the R4 is that the OS is Moonshell. AND YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE ME SOME MOONSHELL SHUCKS!!!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Still overpriced to me almost $40...
With $40 I can get a Chinese R4 + 1gb MicroSD...

Its a good cart but most people will still not buy it for the fact that. The R4 can do just about the same and its cheaper plus there is way more skins. It has its own skin website O_O

I might consider buying it over the R4...naw!

The only thing that would make me buy this over the R4 is that the OS is Moonshell. AND YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE ME SOME MOONSHELL SHUCKS!!!

It can do real time AR+Dipstar cheats with no slowdown and real time book/guide all at the same time... the r4 has real time cheats afaik but not without the slow-down, also i believe the scds1 can do both tonyhawkes games without problems when using a japanese made mem card.. again afaik even with a japanese mem card the r4 has timing issues with at least downhill jam and I think the transformers games recently played poorly (flickery top screen) on the r4.. you get what you pay for.

take a look at some of the cool tricks that can be done ... -> http://www.freewebs.com/porkchop21ards (2nd vid is best)

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what people, its great that its cheaper...but really who cares about cheats? Well cheaters obv. And if I want a game guide I'll just go on gamefaqs.com.

And slowdowns, cheats blah blah blah is crap to me. I wanna play games, not cheat the whole time...whats the point of playing if your cheating, its not fun to me. I dislike Castlevania test too because that video is useless and PoR is crap, its a boring game same with Downhill Jam IMO. sk8land was better. Transformers...ugh dont get me started on that
biggrin.gif

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It can do real time AR+Dipstar cheats with no slowdown and real time book/guide all at the same time... the r4 has real time cheats afaik but not without the slow-down, also i believe the scds1 can do both tonyhawkes games without problems when using a japanese made mem card.. again afaik even with a japanese mem card the r4 has timing issues with at least downhill jam and I think the transformers games recently played poorly (flickery top screen) on the r4.. you get what you pay for.
It’s great that the price of the SCDS1 has come down, cheep is good for everyone. But dude have you even touched a R4 or even played the transformers games? The R4 plays downhill jam great with a Japanese SD card. And the transformers games flicker even on the store cartridge, so it flickers for everyone! Man you SCDS1 fan boys are resorting to making stuff up now.
wacko.gif

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
QUOTE said:
It’s great that the price of the SCDS1 has come down, cheep is good for everyone. But dude have you even touched a R4 or even played the transformers games? The R4 plays downhill jam great with a Japanese SD card. And the transformers games flicker even on the store cartridge, so it flickers for everyone! Man you SCDS1 fan boys are resorting to making stuff up now.
wacko.gif

No it doesn't mate, that just what you would like to believe to make yourself feel better.

Take a look at some vids of the game on the net, and even user posted ones... the top screen is not supposed to flicker.

some vids-> http://uk.gamespot.com/ds/action/transform...de=user_uploads

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda a double post but a real update!

The SuperCard DS-One is $37!!! alone...
With the 1gb MicroSD is now $49.
So whoever didn't buy it missed out on a deal.

Like myself
cry.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
dealextreme is really pissing me off!!
so i ordered one of the scds1+1gb kingston J mSD combos a few days ago. paid by amex no problem. now i get home from work, check my mail and i find the most shameless and RETARDED email i have ever received from a retailer.

QUOTE said:
Dear Valued Customer,

This is Alex from DealExtreme.com

I am writing this email to you to inform you that, we had a little issue with the sku 5097.

As you see, this 5097 is barely a SuperCard DS-One Multimedia Card, but not contains the TF card.

So below is the options:

1. If you want the 5097 with the TF card, you need to pay the extra money accordingly.

2. If you don't want the TF card, we will process that order shortly.

So please advise.

All the orders for this sku is now holding.

Regards,

Alex

so what is the issue? they want MORE money? i see they raised the price of the combo today, so basically dealextreme is expecting me to pay MORE for what i ordered days ago at their price?! fuck that
i have ordered many r4s, wiikeys etc from dealextreme, but if they won't send me what i have paid for i will not be shopping with them again

anybody else get this email today?

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it must have been a error in the product page, the $38 price is without the 1GB Kingston Japan microSD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."