Hardware Cheap accessories to enjoy the Wii Multiboot emulators pack?

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I recently modded my Wii and downloaded that Multiboot emulators pack (NES, SNES, Genesis, etc.). It's really great, but it really feel like the GC controller isn't made to be used with SNES games. The logic choice to play those would be the Classic Controller, but since the emulator pack run i GC mode, I need a GC-compatible pad. And, since I don't own a GC memory card, getting one would be nice too.

I know I saw this type on controller reviewed on IGN, but I just can't find it in stores here. So do anyone know where I could get one of those online for cheap, or another cheap alternative (like a PS2-to-GC adapter...).

And for the memory card, looking in second-hand shops would be a good I idea, but if I find nothing, do you have another idea? (I know dealextreme have some... are they reliable?).

Many thanks!

-gaboumafou

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got a cheap GC memory card (7$).

Now, I really want that Thrustmaster Wireless controller, but I can't find it anywhere. It's not in stores in my city, and I can't find a single site selling it and shipping to Canada (Amazon, Dell, Newegg, etc only sell them for the USA...
frown.gif
).

Does anybody know where I could get this controller in Canada?

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, but it's almost the price of a controller, and I don't have any SNES controller... The T-wireless NW controller seems really good, but does anybody know a place where I could get it in Canada?
frown.gif

gaboumafou

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've given up on finding this Thrustmaster controller in Canada...
frown.gif

I am now looking for some cheap PS2-to-GC controller adapter since I believe the PS2 controller would be perfect for those games... any place I could get one of these adapters (with shipping to Canada, of course).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1