Gaming Cheap 3DS Games

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming your location is correct (and it would have taken effort to set it so I will) then you are just across the water from Italy (one of the 5 places that typically gets translations and considered one of the main countries are far as games are concerned) and next door to Greece which is not so bad either (give or take that banning games thing some time back). Alas ferry prices are a bit steep, not to mention you would have also had to drag yourself to Durres, or I would have suggested going in person. Even then I would have looked to those places and seen if you could do something there.

Generally though I have found most people use downloadable games, pay through the nose locally for a limited selection, wait until they or someone they know goes somewhere where there are games or pay silly money for shipping.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
A month ago I would've recommended Amazon, however they suddenly became jerks and stopped offering free shipping. D<
If you want cheap games you have places like game.co.uk and play.com, in game you'll pay shipping, but I've never paid over 2.50£ for it, as for play, the shipping is usually free, but alas, eastern europe is too vague, if you said the name of your country it'd be easier.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
European 3DS? I get my games from thegamecollection but no all games are there.
The good thing about thegamecollection is that the site is giving u games cheaper if you're foreign.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't recommend amazon anymore since the normal shipping by amazon is roughly 6£ or more for a game. Up until last month they had free delivery for most european countries, but now they don't, which increases the price quite a bit.

Reactions: DarkKnigh_t

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely used sections of eBay and Amazon. Find the ones with (free) shipping on either sites.

Gjergji

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
up till now i have found that if you live outside of us or in easter europe as me the best way it to find cheap used on ebay but laely the prices of used 3ds games on ebay and everywhere thats ships here is somewhat like 5$ short than new ones , so the best way is new on playasia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn