Charlottesville killer James Fields found guilty of all charges, faces six life sentences

Discussion in 'World News, Current Events & Politics' started by Xzi, Dec 7, 2018.

1. DrGreed

DrGreed Luigi from Luigi's Mansion

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    Yeah. I don't believe Trump would defend a murderer.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I'm talking about video games and some words. Like Tranny. Anyone in there right mind argrees that murder and rape is wrong.

2. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Those people marching for white supremacy are not in their right mind though.

The whole point of banning them would be because the groups are harmful to the members in them.

Like you can't drink until (insert random age based on state).

efishta likes this.
  3. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    You clearly cut out the part where I said "Unless they are religious."

4. Tigran

Tigran GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    What about the right that throws such a fit over people not saying "Merry Christmas"?

efishta likes this.
  5. Xzi
    OP

Xzi All your base are belong to the proletariat

pip Contributor
    Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    He already did once, and his supporters unsurprisingly took the bait. They've been claiming this was a case of self defense since it happened.

efishta likes this.
  6. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    lol. I say it anyway. I agree that the people who were angry about this are silly.

7. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Not all pro life are religious, most right wing seem to be religious.

Last edited by smf, Dec 8, 2018
    efishta likes this.
  8. Tigran

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Yet the right wing little snowflakes are still fucking bitching about this... and they don't get a pass on "Religious beliefs." because to them "Everything is religious."

efishta likes this.
  9. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    No. I'm right leaning and nonreligious. And I know other people who are also right leaning and nonreligious.
    Mostly family and friends. Nice to know that you generalize people based off of what you see on the news and what you're told. ;)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

So? Laugh at them. I do.

10. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Well you're doing the same thing about the left, so it's fair.

You have generalised that all the left want to ban everything, but the right doesn't.

But you have only based that on what you say, not what all right wing people say.

You don't want to be generalised, but you will generalise the "opposition".

efishta likes this.
  11. Tigran

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    I would if these fuckers wern't breaking laws and making laws to obey -THEIR- hypocritial fucking shithead of a "God."

efishta likes this.
  12. Arecaidian Fox

Arecaidian Fox Pink Foxi

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Washington State
    You mean besides using racism and hate to rally people? Besides doing nothing but bend or break civil liberties while in office? Besides spew nothing but vile words from his tiny, tiny thumbs? Besides stripping away environmental protections? Besides prying crying and scared children from their parents? Besides being a traitorous, spineless slime? He's done plenty, he can go now.

EDIT: Add felon to the list.

13. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    That makes no sense. I'm sure if they are breaking laws then they will be arrested. There is no law demanding you to obey their god. You have freedom of religion in America.

14. Xzi
    OP

Xzi All your base are belong to the proletariat

pip Contributor
    Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    That's definitely the biggest culprit here. I know the news moves fast now, but god there were at least two or three 'MAGA terrorists' in the weeks leading up to the midterm. I don't doubt that helped move the vote in the Democrats' direction, but that's not worth losing American lives over. I can only imagine the violence will get worse, just as the rhetoric does, the closer we get to the 2020 race.

efishta likes this.
  15. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    United Kingdom
    pastafarianism only exists because that isn't true.

How do you stop parents indoctrinating children into their religions?

efishta likes this.
  16. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    He didn't use racism or hate to rally people. lol You could argue scare tactics. But the amount of illegals coming in and breaking laws has been frequent. The rest of that is to laughable to reply to. But I will anyway. HE didn't pry any child from there parents. They came to America illegally and were detained. What happens to American people when they are detained? They are also separated from their kids. And it still hard to get any visitation even for American detainees.

Last edited by DrGreed, Dec 8, 2018 - Reason: grammars
  17. Arecaidian Fox

Arecaidian Fox Pink Foxi

Sep 5, 2013
    United States
    Washington State
    Good, then everyone can stop using doctrine to justify laws and we can all pass common-sense reforms. Religion has ZERO place in politics or forming policy.

efishta likes this.
  18. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Damn cheek of those people illegally coming to the country you stole two centuries ago.

There is going to be some law breaking because they are disadvantaged, the way to solve that is to give them opportunity & not to keep beating them with a stick.

Trump has broken laws and caused more financial damage than any of those "illegals".

A lot of peoples ancestors were criminals who made their way to America to get a clean slate.

efishta likes this.
  19. DrGreed

Sep 14, 2016
    United States
    We can all dream but that wont happen as much as I would like it to.

20. Tigran

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Dunno... I almost hope they pass some of the "Christian law is the only law that matters." because then I will be free to kill almost every christian in the US.

efishta likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted