Chapter Closed.. time to move on

Agjsdfd

My title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys.
So this is the last blog I will be writing, related to my "love" relationship.

Once again I will summarize the story briefly..

I have been in relationship with a girl, who had an EX and kept breaking up and getting back with him in the last 2-3 years before she met me. After we got together, nothing happened till June, where he popped up in her life and she was confused.. kept going back and forth. But at the end of that phase, she was with me. Now start of October, she meets him again and aparantly it was a "blur" in her mind once more..

That guy is a proper player and she knows pretty much everything about him, yet being in-denial.. saying "what he did or said doesnt matter, I know he is a good guy".

Back in June when she broke up, she kept contact with me and didnt wanna leave me completely.. but this time since start of October she is being extremely harsh and holds pretty much everything against me.

As in:
I am too depressing,
I am too negative,
I give big lectures,
bla bla

We didnt actually face any issues during the time we were together, but ya.. now shes holding all that against me all of the sudden. For more details, read my other blogs
smile.gif

NOW.. its been a week since I last spoke to her. Our last conversation:

Me: Dont worry about anything.. I hope you are happy.
Her: I am.. I honestly am. I am very happy these days.
Me: Does love really change that quickly for you?
Her: I dont know if I ever loved you, or felt bad and just suited myself into a loved relationship.
Me: LOL.. do you have our chat logs, just try to think for a second instead of giving brainless statements. You loved me. Written in past-tence.
Her: Hmm.. move on. Even if I break up with him, I will never be with you. Dont wait for me. He will never be gone from my life, that has been proven.
-End-

So ya.. kind of crossed the limits of my patience.. I really love her. I know how much of a big change she brings upon me..

but anyways.

Chapter closed
smile.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
let me say one word. BITCH. what a bitch man. stupid little girls. she is a little fag who imo doesn't care about u. yea yea run away like a faggitry (the bitch). sorry if i'm bein harsh but dang i can't stand girls like that. you got a chance now.. gtfo!!! well, its all on you man...if you want it to work, she needs to change or somethin...cause the she actin now is just geting other people pissed off ( not that it matters to you anyway )

Edit:
speeling probkem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv