Homebrew Chapter 12/13

tokome

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after looking around for homebrew apps and games, I saw this video. It's reminiscent of Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents.
Here's the description, copypasta'd from this source:
This one somehow manages to be even more confounding than Rinlen! Though NDS de Princess Bride! isn't actually a real game, of course, it's too wild to not include! The scrolling arrows and Ouendan-esque elements following the character's movements are convincing, but this is more of a fun "what if?" software demonstration than it is a serious project or an actually released ROM.

You can actually find the original clip used for this demo on several different streaming video sites. The masked figure, Okamaid, has recorded a bunch of these performances, and in this one, she's dancing what looks like an Idolm@ster choreographed routine to singer Kotoko's "Princess Bride." Basically, it's a tangled mess of Japanese things we don't understand, like tentacle hentai or Gundam Mahjong DS.

Still, what Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents fan wouldn't love this?

Interested, I looked it up. I found the original site and was happy for a moment. (I spent a good half an hour looking it up on google.) Then I became confused. The whole website was in Japanese. I only have a limited understanding of both Japanese and technical details, and mixing both isn't such a good idea. Google Translate helped just a bit, but other than that I didn't get far. What I did get was that I had to put Chapter 12 into my cart. After that, I got lost.

Anyways, I tried downloading the game itself, and since I didn't have any video to play, nothing happened.

Does anyone know how to correctly install the files needed to play this game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool