Hacking Chaos Head Noah English Translation

Aquamagician

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perfect timing, I just got finished playing the Steins;Gate psp english patch, and I was hoping for another psp translation to come out of that series.

Kazuto-Z-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
If it wasn't for people telling him not to ask for donations or whatever, he wouldn't have dropped that project nor the Sword Art Online : Infinity moment one. And I know him personally too, he has financial reasons, he doesn't even have enough internet to upload screenshots. These two games have been stuck for years so at least people need to be thankful that he is picking them up. This upsets me.

m4rc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
She's abbandoned because asked for money to release the patch, not donations (which is something different).
Here, rightly for obvious reasons, it is forbidden. But on his blog she can do whatever she wants.

Houin_kyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If you need anyone with good english i might be the man for the job,i really want to see this project flowrish and see the light of day and if it needs help i'll provide with what i can

Double_Eyepatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you need anyone with good english i might be the man for the job,i really want to see this project flowrish and see the light of day and if it needs help i'll provide with what i can
The project's public release was cancelled months ago. They have an internal patch, but they don't plan on ever releasing it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol