Channels on usb

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by camochase, Jul 14, 2011.

Jul 14, 2011

Channels on usb by camochase at 6:10 AM (592 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. camochase
    OP

Member camochase GBAtemp Regular

United States
    im wondering if its possible to put and run a channel off a usb because i dont have room on my wii and i dont have a sd card so does anyone know of an app that can do that or is it not possible

2. obcd

Member obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Belgium
    It's possible.

You will need an emulated nand on your usb drive. You can install the channel on that emukated nand.
    Take a look at postloader to get it running. You will need to install the dx2 rev6 cios as well.

A uneek setup should also work, but in it's current state, uneek needs an sd card for it's initial startup.
    Sorgelig once made a program that builds an installer to install (his) uneek as ios 253 on the real nand.
    It wouldn't suprise me that this code works with the current versions of uneek as well.
    He never released his sources, and the thing is hard to find. I also can't guarantee yet that it works with recent uneek versions.

3. camochase
    OP

United States
    ok thanks but also need to know hw to use post loader like is it the same as the regular like drop it the apps folder and run off of HBC and i need to know where to find dx2 rev6 cios i know you cant give me a link at least i dont think but can you give me somewhere to look

4. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

5. camochase
    OP

United States
    ok now i got all the stuff installed now i need a simple tutorial on how to make or get a emulated nand please because im clueless

6. Hielkenator

Member Hielkenator GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    use modmii to build a sneek nand.