Channels listed in USB loader games list

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by drmarvin, Jan 20, 2011.

Jan 20, 2011
  1. drmarvin
    OP

Member drmarvin GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Hi all

I don't know if it's possible or already existing, but I'm looking for a way to have my installed channels (Internet, Shop, RawkSD) show up in the USB loader games list. I know that I can pull up the list in GX, but it looks hideous. I say something that could create ISOs from WADs, which I thought you would be able to install, but I had no luck with this approach. I would love to replace the SM with a USB loader, and this would be the final piece. Any ideas of a better loader than GX? Any ideas how I could get this to work?

Thanks in advance.

2. Donkey Plonk

Member Donkey Plonk GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    This is how wiiflow is going. The latest version has a channels menu that looks just like the game menu and with priiloader installed you no longer need the sys menu for anything.

Only problem I found is for me it was buggy although other people seem to get on fine.

Once the bugs have been worked out I'll be going with that

3. drmarvin
    OP

Canada
    Thank you

I haven't tried WiiFlow lately, so I'll have to give it a try.

Cheers

4. drmarvin
    OP

Canada
    Thanks for the answer, Donkey Plonk. I gave it a shot last night, and it was exactly what I wanted. It's pretty polished (not quite as nice looking as GX) but since it does what I want, I'll have to get me a nice HD and start ripping all my games.

Thanks

5. Sicklyboy

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    You could make an ISO forwarder, but I don't remember how...

You can't replace the SM with a USB loader, but you COULD autoboot to it with Priiloader. Copy the boot.dol of your favorite USB loader to the root of your SD, go into Priiloader, Go to Install File and choose the boot.dol. Then go into settings and change Autoboot to: to "Installed File".

Give CFG Loader or Wiiflow a try. I have used CFG from the start and it is good, but not too flashy. Wiiflow looks nicer but I have hardly tried it at all.

6. bazamuffin

Member bazamuffin RESIDENT DILF

United Kingdom
    Wiiflow has a channels button that allows you to launch titles installed to your NAND, although this is dependant on which cIOS version you have.

You may need to alter/add the line "hidechannelsbutton=no" in wiiflow.ini