Changing WBFS File Game IDs

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Osama, Jul 22, 2010.

Jul 22, 2010

Changing WBFS File Game IDs by Osama at 9:24 AM (1,683 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Osama
    OP

Newcomer Osama Member

United States
    I was changing my custom guitar hero game IDs with wiiisorenamerv3 so I could transfer them to my external hdd with wii backup manager, for use with configurable usb loader. I changed the game IDs of the ISOs then converted the ISOs to wbfs files with wii backup manager, then deleted the ISOs. Now I realize to download the box art for the customs with cfg usb loader the game IDs have to match the game IDs on wiitdb. Since I have already deleted the ISOs to save space on my hdd, I can't change the wbfs game IDs the way I did with the ISOs, and I was wondering if there's a way to change game IDs of wbfs files. I have all the wbfs files saved on my computer as well as my external hdd. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

2. oggzee

Member oggzee GBAtemp Addict

Slovenia
    I don't know if there's a simple way to do it directly with the .wbfs files, but you can still convert the .wbfs files back to .iso files.

3. Wiimm

Member Wiimm Developer

Germany
    try: wit rename oldid=newid --source sourcefile

4. Osama
    OP

Newcomer Osama Member

United States
    There's a few results, but none of them rly seem to look like what I'm looking for. Could you pm me the link?

5. giantpune

Member giantpune GBAtemp Addict

United States
    that wasnt a search to try. that was a command to enter into your computer.