WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does one change the text under an avatar? I thought i read it was at 300 posts, and as you can see i'm at 301 (if its 500, well, damn, but at least i'd know
smile.gif
)

Thanks!

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Well, you've made 300+ posts in just 3 months, I'm sure 500 will be easily attainable! I've always noticed it's easier to post more when you know more people
tongue.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Teej said:
Well, you've made 300+ posts in just 3 months, I'm sure 500 will be easily attainable! I've always noticed it's easier to post more when you know more people
tongue.gif

Haha that is true. Or if you're hustling to get to a number (such as 300... and now 500), you'll be a bit more helpful in question forums... and you'll stay out of the testing area a little more.
tongue.gif

Alright, here's to the next hundred mark. (i set my tasks in increments, so i can pass them quicker and it makes me think i'm doing better heh)

EDIT: I'd SO be in the 1000's club if it weren't for the testing area.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So why is there a post counter? And why would they offer special abilities after you hit a certain number? Its incentive.

Because YOU don't care about the specials, doesn't mean its sad that someone else might.

As well, its also directing people to other areas of the boards. Otherwise, i'd only post in the testing area, and i'd have 15 posts under my belt
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: That's what I like to see B-) +2