Mizutama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi there
As the title says, is there a way to change music in Monster Hunter Rise? I don't care about the bgm looping properly or things like that, I just want to swap the Sandy Plains music with the one from MH3 and maybe Valstrax.
I have the original game and Atmosphere if that matters. I know absolutely nothing about modding game files so if it is possible can you please link a tutorial? Thanks!

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi there
As the title says, is there a way to change music in Monster Hunter Rise? I don't care about the bgm looping properly or things like that, I just want to swap the Sandy Plains music with the one from MH3 and maybe Valstrax.
I have the original game and Atmosphere if that matters. I know absolutely nothing about modding game files so if it is possible can you please link a tutorial? Thanks!
Iirc, game has huge archive blob, so without plugin loading external files you would need to repack few GB with each change.

Mizutama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Iirc, game has huge archive blob, so without plugin loading external files you would need to repack few GB with each change.
I was expecting this, iirc World music mods were the same, big packs of gb even for just a music change. I would like to try it anyway, do you know which software/homebrew I can use to unpack and repack the game files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: morning fellas, it's my birthday