Gaming Changes if i send wii to Nintendo?

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well my wii is a 3.2E that has a full brick (no signal) without bootmii/preloader.
Im going to send it to Nintendo to fix it.
But will they change my motherboard to a new one ( i prefer old motherboards, but the one bricked has not a old one but isnt a LU 64 wii)? Will they change my Dvd-drive too? ( The new one cant use Neogamma, but it is strange to change a dvd-drive because unbricking a wii doesnt make sense to change a dvd-drive lol )
Is it possible to change the dvd-drive if they changed it somehow? so yes how?
But if i get a new motherboard ( if they replaced my wii motherboard), there are 3 chances right? A. It got the fixed boot 1 and B. is it has the bugged boot 1? or C. they change my motherboard to the same one?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean your optical drive, then yes you can change that if nintendo gives you one that cannot read dvd-r's. if you mean DRIVEKEY like you are saying, you will not get that back if you send it in, that is considered as a mod chip.

how did you brick the wii?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chances are, you will not get the drivekey back and even then, but there is also the chance you will just get the console sent back and you will have to pay for repair ather than using the warranty.

bjorno

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rofl.. no i dont mean that. You understand me wrong lol.
I mean if i send a wii (that is bricked and has NO modchip, never opened, and has no signal to tv) will they only change my motherboard? Because what i think is.. changing my dvd has nothing to do with the no signal issue.. ( read 1st post)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they'll prob just replace the nand than they can do that
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users