Hacking Changeing from gateway to Luma cfw

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't updated my N3ds for half year now, I am on gateway ultra 3.7 with a gateway card, but I heard it doesn't currently support the latest firmware which I need to play online. I am on 9.2 both sysnand and emunand, So what do I need to do to get luma cfw running and update emunand to 11.0? I tried following

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...luding-emunand-coldboot-cia-installer.405589/

Completely lost it, WAY WAY WAY too complicated, there gotta be a easier way than 5 pages of instruction ...

Setup menu hax using step one, then do the steps in step 3 about putting Luma on your SD card. Ignore the rest, as your emuNAND IS RedNAND. Continue with step four, following ALL instructions from there on out. DON'T forget to update your emuNAND to the latest firmware first.....

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but this is the easiest I can explain it

I'm going by Plailect's guide, BTW.

Kiloutah

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hello guys, i have a gateway aswell on GW3D 7.2 and i want to update emunand and gateway, im pretty much new to this. thank you for your time

Soccerdies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also suggest backing up your saves before you do so with jksm, there's a nice guide on this site to do so, I just installed luma and got all my saves working

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: