Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey,

can one change the language of a PSOne Classics download? I'm from Germany so the only language option Sony gave me for my PSN account was german. I'm pretty new to the PSN/PSP club so I was a bit angry when Vagrant Story I bought with the 50% coupon that was in the Tactics Ogre box was in german. I prefer the english versions of games because the german translations are almost always inferior and sometimes are stupid gibberish. Especially older ones like PS1 games.
I didn't see any options to change the language of the download. I hope there is one, or else I'll have to pirate the games to get a language version I'm comfortable with. I knew that Sony is pretty stupid sometimes, but I didn't think the were as stupid with their PAL PSOne classics as Nintendo with their PAL Virtual Console.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Does changing the system language do anything?

Some games had specific language releases rather than Multi5 or other Multi language releases, so if it's a problem it might be an idea to create a new PSN account located in the UK or US.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, my system language is already set to english.
As far as I can tell the PAL releases of Vagrant Story were a bunch of single language releases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins