Hacking Change startup logo

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a PS Vita Slim with firmware 3.60. After I used Enso the startup logo has been changed in the Enso log. Is it possible to get back the original PlayStation logo?

I have already done some research on the internet and I read that a number of users have tried this but have bricked their device.

rimoJO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.rimojo.com
XP
Country
United States
no, unfortunately. by installing enso, you're agreeing to have the playstation logo replaced with its logo. however, you can add your own image to appear after the enso logo using the plugin "custombootsplash", if that helps.
or, if you're absolutely desperate to see the playstation logo, you can boot into safe mode by holding down l, r, and the ps button and turning the console on.
hope that helps.

Last edited by rimoJO,

TheRaptor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, unfortunately. by installing enso, you're agreeing to have the playstation logo replaced with its logo. however, you can add your own image to appear after the enso logo using the plugin "custombootsplash", if that helps.
or, if you're absolutely desperate to see the playstation logo, you can boot into safe mode by holding down l, r, and the ps button and turning the console on.
hope that helps.

I managed to change the boot logo back. I used the app Molecule's Boot Logo manager v5:

https://www.maxconsole.com/threads/vita-release-molecules-boot-logo-manager-v5-is-now-public.46884/

Pay close attention to which firmware of the app you install. If you install the wrong firmware, you brick your PS Vita

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Topic can be closed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...