Gaming Change gender in pokemon ultra sun?

Juicy_Kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i am just wondering if i can change my gender in the catridge version not the cia or rom my 3ds already hack ntrboot etc.
secondly if i do this is it possible that ill b ban from playing pokemon online lol thx for the replys

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could if you use game sync I believe. Just back up your Cart save file with JKSM and edit it on PC using PKHex. Then inject the modified save using JKSM

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know swapping gender does not affect your GameSync, though it's something they could change in the future. You can either dump your save and edit it with PKHex or there's a Change Gender cheat in the ultraSuMoFramework cheat plugin.

Juicy_Kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You could if you use game sync I believe. Just back up your Cart save file with JKSM and edit it on PC using PKHex. Then inject the modified save using JKSM
gamesync? what is that ive never actually heard of it lol is there a link for this JKSM its an cia isnt it

MrReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if it does lead to a ban, a simple fix would be to start a new game, get a new GameSync ID, then copy that new ID to your old save and your back in. Well, I don't know if that has changed from back then, but it was a solution that worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs