Gaming Change Dsi xl with N64?

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello all, i want a suggestion, is it worth to change a Dsi xl with r4 card with a N64 with 2 controller and 15 cartridge ( zelda ocarina, mario kart, super mario 64, 007, etc.)

Thnx in advice :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If someone has offered you such a trade then many would consider it good. The N64 has gained something of a nostalgia factor in recent years for reasons I can not fathom; personally I think the N64 has aged horribly and any game you want to play on it you would be better off finding remade versions of (the zeldas all got remade, most of the Rare (as in dev) games got ports and enhanced remakes to some flavour of xbox, perfect dark beats goldeneye for me as is on XBLA, mario kart tracks got ported to a lot of things and so on).

That said if nothing else you could capitalise on the trade -- get it, flog the games and N64 on and then buy another DSi xl and cheapo flash cart before pocketing the difference if you miss the DSi.

Reactions: guisadop

parisi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If someone has offered you such a trade then many would consider it good. The N64 has gained something of a nostalgia factor in recent years for reasons I can not fathom; personally I think the N64 has aged horribly and any game you want to play on it you would be better off finding remade versions of (the zeldas all got remade, most of the Rare (as in dev) games got ports and enhanced remakes to some flavour of xbox, perfect dark beats goldeneye for me as is on XBLA, mario kart tracks got ported to a lot of things and so on).

That said if nothing else you could capitalise on the trade -- get it, flog the games and N64 on and then buy another DSi xl and cheapo flash cart before pocketing the difference if you miss the DSi.
Thanks broo, anyway im gonna ask in another suggestion and discussion thread forum :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte