matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Recently, I won a white EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion from a website, but I am a bit bugged because my DS is black. I was wondering if there was a way to change the cover of the cartridge? I was hoping to post this topic on the trading forum, but my posts have not yet reached the requirement. Would anyone know where I can trade or if I can somehow swap the shell of that useless cartridge in Slot-2 that came with the DS?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
matrix121391 said:
Hello! Recently, I won a white EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion from a website, but I am a bit bugged because my DS is black. I was wondering if there was a way to change the cover of the cartridge? I was hoping to post this topic on the trading forum, but my posts have not yet reached the requirement. Would anyone know where I can trade or if I can somehow swap the shell of that useless cartridge in Slot-2 that came with the DS?
I don't think a black filler would work, because the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 is designed differently. Also, I don't think that the EZ-flash team came out with replacement cases, but try to ask for a broken black one. Shame mine is white a busted.

matrix121391

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
matrix121391 said:
I don't think a black filler would work, because the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 is designed differently. Also, I don't think that the EZ-flash team came out with replacement cases, but try to ask for a broken black one. Shame mine is white a busted.

Thank you for all your help. Is there a specific forum I can ask for the black casing aside from the trading forum? I don't want to be breaking any rules!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv