Change Cartridge Color?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by matrix121391, Aug 2, 2008.

Aug 2, 2008

Change Cartridge Color? by matrix121391 at 4:09 AM (653 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Hello! Recently, I won a white EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion from a website, but I am a bit bugged because my DS is black. I was wondering if there was a way to change the cover of the cartridge? I was hoping to post this topic on the trading forum, but my posts have not yet reached the requirement. Would anyone know where I can trade or if I can somehow swap the shell of that useless cartridge in Slot-2 that came with the DS?

2. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    I don't think a black filler would work, because the EZ-Flash 3-in-1 is designed differently. Also, I don't think that the EZ-flash team came out with replacement cases, but try to ask for a broken black one. Shame mine is white a busted.

3. wchill

Member wchill Resident chillxpert

United States
    No, the dust cover would have to be modified for the expansion to fit in it.
    Plus 1mm would stick out.

4. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thank you for all your help. Is there a specific forum I can ask for the black casing aside from the trading forum? I don't want to be breaking any rules!

5. Swip

Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    If you really want to change the colour, try painting it or something like that.