Hardware Chances of Australian PSPGo shipping with latest firmware?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i want to buy a PSPGo from Australia and hack it, just wandering what are the chacnes it'll come with the latest (or at least an unmodifiable) firmware? Im pretty sure they're old stock they're trying to get rid of but I cant be 100% sure. anyone have any idea?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fair enough, i didnt think it was up to the store todecide what firmware is on though i thought its just wahtever its shipped with. i seem to remember on the wii scene, when firmware 4.2 came out everyone who was buying new wiis still had 4.1 for a while.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
misticknight said:
thanks alot man, i think ill get one tomorrow then. is it easy to hack?
If you can drag and drop files, then yes.
tongue.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I bought a PSP Go (in Australia) about a month ago and it had firmware 5.70 on it even though the latest at the time was 6.35. You'll be fine. All PSP Go's seem to be old stock.

It's a great little device though, I hope you like it. I just bought Tactics Ogre for it recently and I can't put it down
smile.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Opium said:
All PSP Go's seem to be old stock.
Because nobody buys them and they don't need to order new stock.

instantrimshot.com

Joking, I love my PSP Go and yeah, nobody buys PSP Go's anyway. Only if you buy a pre-owned PSP Go, you'll have a chance of getting a newer firmware.

calagan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Bought one in mid-February, here in Switzerland: it was also a 5.70 firmware.

I'm a perv and also a volleyball fan, so I'm really enjoying Dead or Alive Paradise on my PSPGo.

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to ask this n00bish question was trying to avoid it by researching but not sure i understand. You ahve to reload the HEN when you shut the powerdown on a hacked PSP Go right (if you want to continue running "homebrew" that is). Does this mean its as easy as running the HEN mode from the Game menu or do you have to do the whole hack all over again (im going by this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=205...t=0&start=0 and whatever i found using google, which wasn't much actually, probably wasnt typing the right things).

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if all i gotta do is rerun it from the menu should be fine doesnt sound like to much of a hassle. thanks guys, 100% getting it this time
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte