Chalk up another Wii owner...

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Harsky, Aug 24, 2007.

Aug 24, 2007

Chalk up another Wii owner... by Harsky at 2:07 PM (862 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Found a new job which meant that I now have more than enough money to get a Wii. Sadly, they didn't have Paper Mario or Trauma Center in stock so I'll be left playing Wiiplay and Wii Sports until I order it from the internet. Still hopeful for a Wii modchip. Anyways, what other games should I be on the look out for... or should I just buy Bioshock to tide me over until Brawl comes out?

2. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    metroid prime 3 is coming out in few days in the usa. That's one game what you should be lookin' forward to. but for pal release you'll need to wait some time. Other probably good game coming is super mario galaxy in few months. : D

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=48431
    There's some notable games. Of course the best ones are under the "10+"

3. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    Well, I tried out Wii Play and I must admit... I really wish I didn't choose that as my first game but hey, I GET A SPARE WIIMOTE. I guess the next step is to scour for preowned Wii games. That said, at least I have my 360 and the DS to play until Brawl comes out.

4. Bob Loblaw

Member Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

United States
    i just read that manhunt 2 has been cleared for release in the US..it ships out on halloween. Definitely one to look forward to. Not sure of the pal release date but if you end up gettin a chip you won't have to worry about that.

5. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I want to install a chip but logic dictates that good things comes to those who wait. Hence why I'm just waiting it out until it's improved

6. acky

Member acky GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    It has been the opposite, hasn't it? With D2C and no more free Opera.

7. Shelleeson

Member Shelleeson GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    http://sendit.com/game/item/6000000003576
    it's a pretty decent game but i'm not sure what style of game you're looking for.
    but for £15 who cares if it's shit [​IMG]
    it isn't bad at all though it keeps everyone here entertained for hoursbut i'm sure your probably looking for something with a little more umph [​IMG]