Hacking CFW on Vanilla 2DS 2018?

Andalitez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys.

Hopefully I'm posting in the right place.

I'm looking at getting a brand new 2DS off the shelf.how likely is it that I can load CFW on there?

I was looking at the seedminer guide, this part in particular "Purchase from the eShop (or already own) a compatible DSiWare game" however I don't own any of those games and I see it's no longer available for purchase on the eShop.

Perhaps you guys can point me in the right direction?
I can follow long difficult guides,that's no peoprob,but I need a bit of direction.

TL;DR- want to purchase new 2DS(not XL), looking for a relevant guide that will help me achieve CFW now(September 2018)

Thanks

Andalitez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys.

Hopefully I'm posting in the right place.

I'm looking at getting a brand new 2DS off the shelf.how likely is it that I can load CFW on there?

I was looking at the seedminer guide, this part in particular "Purchase from the eShop (or already own) a compatible DSiWare game" however I don't own any of those games and I see it's no longer available for purchase on the eShop.

Perhaps you guys can point me in the right direction?
I can follow long difficult guides,that's no peoprob,but I need a bit of direction.

TL;DR- want to purchase new 2DS(not XL), looking for a relevant guide that will help me achieve CFW now(September 2018)

Thanks
oh god. You do realize there is a fucking huge list of games that can be used that are still on eshop. Its not just those 4 games people read of. find they are not there, and flip shit about.

Andalitez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh god. You do realize there is a fucking huge list of games that can be used that are still on eshop. Its not just those 4 games people read of. find they are not there, and flip shit about.
Nope I don't,I don't have a reference point indicating otherwise,but thanks for your valuable input.

I'll go research some more,I have no issue with that

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hi guys.

Thanks
About 85% of European dsiware games are eligible for seedminer.

The cheapest ones are about 2 Euros. (someone from europe correct me if I'm wrong).

Just follow this guide, and you'll know the details.
https://3ds.hacks.guide

Andalitez

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys.
No seriously,in a sea of information I was probably spending about 2 hours on(not knowing correct wording for searches + determining relevance for right now) you guys helped me narrow it down in 5 minutes.

Much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head