Homebrew CFW INSTALLED BUT FBI WON'T OPEN

xXcinnatrasherXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so apparently my 3dsxl that i bought preowned was already hacked, i found thsi out while i was trying to hack it myself. See when i opened the frogminer app to install the cfw when i pressed launch it said
"YOU ALREADY HAVE INSTALLED CFW 1"
and i was like cool maybe i don't need to do all that other stuff, so i opened FBI and it stayed in a yellow screen. So i thought maybe i do need to do the frogminer progress again. So i went back to frogminer and pressed launch, i got the same message as previously mentioned, then i pressed the frogs, then i pressed BOOST, once i pressed that the screen went to dark and the Japanese version of flipnote did not show up no matter how much i waited.

So that's where we are now
i just want to know what i'm supposed to do?
homebrew works just fine the only issue is frogminer and fbi.

and if my preowned 3dsxl was already hacked before how do i get it back to its hacked state?

xXcinnatrasherXx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you still have issues after doing that all the way to the end (including the finalizing-setup page) let us know.

Thank, I kinda went ahead, before you commented this and do it using another tutorial and something did happen.

When I tried to get on Godmode9 to boot b9s I got this error

[An exception had occurred]

Processor: ARM9
Exception type: data abort

Then a bunch of numbers everywhere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you still have issues after doing that all the way to the end (including the finalizing-setup page) let us know.

Attachments

• 20190917_044034.jpg
    20190917_044034.jpg
    854.1 KB · Views: 203

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thank, I kinda went ahead, before you commented this and do it using another tutorial and something did happen.

When I tried to get on Godmode9 to boot b9s I got this error

[An exception had occurred]

Processor: ARM9
Exception type: data abort

Then a bunch of numbers everywhere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Did you follow the guide I linked? What do you mean by "get on GodMode9 to boot b9s"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: