Hacking CFW+ Circle pad pro

AugustoKazt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey Anyone know which games are compatibles with the circle pad pro (i recently get one) and i want
To know like a list for a CFW user of what games works.
Like games that work with that And with de CFW

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About Kid Icarus: As Leslie White stated, it supports the CPP, but unless you're left-handed, I wouldn't bother playing the game with it. Its implementation is atrocious, as it doesn't let you set aiming to the right analog like any sane shooter would. You can set the right analog to moving and the left one to aiming (ie: the opposite of the norm), but it's rather awkward for non-lefties.

Reactions: AugustoKazt

kargath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you never played goldeneye or turok in the n64? Both use the left stick for aiming and the right for running around. Perfectly fine for righties...

The only time I give a crap about aiming with my right hand is if it's holding a mouse.

How do you cope with virtually every other game that requires you to use precision control of your main character with the left stick/pad?

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Like said before, Majora's mask is CPP compatible but doesn't work in CFW (unless you install it first with the CFW and then use RxTools)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Have you never played goldeneye or turok in the n64? Both use the left stick for aiming and the right for running around. Perfectly fine for righties...

The only time I give a crap about aiming with my right hand is if it's holding a mouse.

How do you cope with virtually every other game that requires you to use precision control of your main character with the left stick/pad?

N64 doesn't have two sticks...

Reactions: Margen67 and tbb043

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1