Homebrew CFW 2DS to CFW New 3DS XL transfer issues

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to transfer my 2DS junk over to my new 3ds xl, there both on cfw and on firmware 11.8 and it took me forever through the wireless connection errors. However, when the transfer starts, it does go normally I think, then not even 5 minutes in bout half way of 25%, everything stops. It's been like this for a good 20 or so minutes and hasnt budged once. I backed up everything on both DS before starting just incase something like this happens. I wanna turn both of them off, but I'm too scared im gonna brick it if I just turn them off. If someone can please help me it would be great

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to transfer my 2DS junk over to my new 3ds xl, there both on cfw and on firmware 11.8 and it took me forever through the wireless connection errors. However, when the transfer starts, it does go normally I think, then not even 5 minutes in bout half way of 25%, everything stops. It's been like this for a good 20 or so minutes and hasnt budged once. I backed up everything on both DS before starting just incase something like this happens. I wanna turn both of them off, but I'm too scared im gonna brick it if I just turn them off. If someone can please help me it would be great

Put both of them on an AC charger and come back tomorrow if the System Transfer doesn't budge.

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but is there anything i can do if doesnt, my first try at transfering the data wiped the 3ds of everything but the basic system apps, and my account info

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, but is there anything i can do if doesnt, my first try at transfering the data wiped the 3ds of everything but the basic system apps, and my account info

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry idk why it done that in a set of 2

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hope the SD card is good, as @TurdPooCharger said plug in the charger, by the way stuffs you didn't purchase won't transfer.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Awesomekid956000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stuff from freeshop before it got blocked, mainly like 5 games. I know they wont transfer, so i backed up the saves before had with jksv. I'll bring the chargers out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4