cfg_usb loader help

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by libertytayler, Feb 22, 2011.

Feb 22, 2011

cfg_usb loader help by libertytayler at 3:03 PM (538 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. libertytayler
    OP

Newcomer libertytayler Newbie

United States
    Hello. I am new to the forum. I have been searching, but with no success. I have my wii modded and running 4.3. Everything works perfect with cfg_usb loader. I love it.

I have recently been playing around with enulating nand on usb hdd so that i can put all of gh5 songs on the usb hdd. I have succeeded and they all work in the emulated nand running Uni-loader. I do experience errors every once in a while. Please eject disc and turn system off, when running some games.

Does cfg-usb loader work with the emulated nand. I prefer to use it since it has alot more options than the other loaders, and i love it's interface. I am on 4.3u on my wii. but i haven't done the update (the newest) which i have figured out that nintendo is using ios236. I recently modded a friend of mines wii and had to use the ios236 installer and all the wads that go with it.

It works successfully with cfg-usbloader and i am using v61 of the loader.

If it does work with emulated nand, can someone post the tutorial or info on what changes i will need to make.

Thanks in advance

2. FIX94

Global Moderator FIX94 Global Moderator

Germany
    I don't think that's possible yet, I never heard that this function is included currently.

3. libertytayler
    OP

Newcomer libertytayler Newbie

United States
    Thanks. I will look forward to seeing it when it comes out, if they get it.

4. person66

Member person66 If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post

Canada