Hacking CFG wont load trauma team properly...

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so for some reason my up to date wii( as in I used pimp my wii just this week) on 4.1U refuses to play trauma team right... Before I updated all my stuff it would at least load the second scene of one of the characters but skip until it froze... now I recopied a new copy of the game to my exhdd & it now just shows the load symbol moving but is stuck... What do you guys run this game with on cfg loader?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I don't know how many times I already said this...so here it is again, in a quote (you can also use it in other topics):
QUOTE said:
Blue-K presents: WHAT TO DO IF ONE GAME DOESN'T WORK - A small, handy guide for N00bs

1) Make shure that you have the latest version of the cIOS and the loader (d2x and CFG-Loader prefered). If this isn't the case, update them (for example, with ModMii).
If that doesn't work, then:
2) If you're trying to load an NTSC-Game on a PAL-Wii (or vice versa), try to force a working videomode in the settings from your loader.
3) If you're trying to load a game from another country, which probably hasn't your default langauge in it, try to also force the language which is for shure in the game (again, from the settings of your loader).
4) Try to disable cheats if they are enabled, they can also cause problems and hiccups.
5) Make shure that your dump/pirated copy is fine, by using Wiimms ISO Tools with the VERIFY-command (wit -v verify ). If this isn't the case, dump it again or search for another release.
6) Use the Search to see if others also have this problem, and if it's already fixed. If it's a new game, check the Release-Thread, maybe it's a new protection which needs to be cracked first.
7) You can finally make a topic and ask your question. But only after you've done all this.

And: Thank you for helping us help you help us all.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so i downloaded modmii and got the latest d2x cios base 56 and installed via wadmanger 1.7 but i see no new options to run different cios on cfg loader so I assume 249 is the the one i should run it on... still the game freezes in random spots or loading screens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all