Hacking CFG USB Loader Not Working

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I just came home today from school and was exhausted. So yeah I wanted to play my Wii like I do everyday and when I boot up the loader it only says it's mounting the device and then all of the sudden it brings me back to the homebrew channel. I have no idea why this is happening. You guys know what to do?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the drive on your PC? If you haven't installed any IOSes on your Wii or changed anything that's pretty much the only thing it could be.

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I have checked the sd card and my hdd on my laptop and it works fine. Everything else works fine like emulators and other apps. Every time when I boot up cfg loader it always says that it isn't responding and I always have to choose other ios to boot it up. I always pick 222-mload. You think that's the problem?

Update: I tried reinstalling it. Getting all of the files again and the problem isn't fixed.

Last edited by Marco_Buns,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what IOSes you have installed. Post the .csv from SysCheck (in spoiler tags.)

If that's hermes cIOS in 222 it's pretty old. Generally USB loaders use d2x in IOS249 now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: