Hacking CFG USB Loader Channel

Raikkonen94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a little problem with the CFG USB Loader Channel.

I installed the USBLoaderCFG - UCXF - IOS58 v11 Beta 3 Alternative.wad file with WadManager 1.7. But when I start the channel I get a black screen and then after some time it returns to the Wii menu.
But when I go to HBC and select the CFG USB Loader file then it works... But I want to get there with a channel and I don't want to go to the homebrew channel...

(I am using cfg usb loader v70)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif
!

Raikkonen94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I deleted my previous installed IOS58 and after that I used the IOS Installer you gave me. Then, the installation worked, but I still I was not able to use the CFG Channel.

And when I check the HBC it always says running IOS 61, and when I choose to install another IOS using the Multi Mod Manager, it always returns to IOS 61. Maybe that has something to do with it...?

Please Help!

Raikkonen94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used the forwarder you gave me, but when I start that channel the screen turns black fora few moments, and then the Wii Menu reappears...

So is there nothing else I can do to fix this, beside reinstalling the HBC??

Raikkonen94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My CFG is in SD:\apps\USBLoader\ so that is not the problem

So I have to reinstall the HBC? Is there a guide somewhere how to do that?

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Raikkonen94 said:
My CFG is in SD:\apps\USBLoader\ so that is not the problem
Are you sure you installed the channel I gave you? Try re-installing it and make sure it installs successfully. Do the same for IOS58
QUOTE(Raikkonen94 @ Aug 14 2011, 01:24 PM) So I have to reinstall the HBC? Is there a guide somewhere how to do that?
First confirm the IOS58 is installed. Next download the installer, place the boot.elf in "SD:\apps\hackmii installer\", run it from the HBC, and install the HBC (you don't need to uninstall it first).

Raikkonen94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeeeay it's working now. I installed the HBC again and now I can access the CFG USB Loader by channel

Thanks a lot!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea